My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Starship Invasions Release

Now available from NTD. Barbara Custer and Tom Johnson bring their respective experiences to the printed page, blending it into tales of intergalactic adventure.

Johnson introduces us to Eddy Edwards, a UFO hunter searching for alien life. In the process he meets Stuanofu, the pilot of a flying saucer! Plus, return to the 1940s, when three young men discover that dinosaurs have found an opening to the world above. Can they be returned to Earth’s hidden pocket?

Custer’s characters live in a world where a person must have a job and health insurance; otherwise they forfeit the right to medical treatment. All of them struggle with painful pasts as they compete in cutthroat work environments. They must seek help from aliens when an exploding star threatens to incinerate the earth. These aliens challenge their world views, and the lessons come hard when they learn that sometimes humans make the worst enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment