My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Chilli And The Christmas Chihuahuas

Chilli And The Christmas Chihuahuas (Children’s Christmas Story)
Courtney Williamson Milford (Author)
Julie Leiman Weaver (Illustrator)
Independent Publishing Platform
ISBN #978-1522072546
Price $6.99 (Paperback)
Price $1.99 (Kindle)
34 Pages
Rating 4-stars


Chilli and the Chihuahuas are guarding Satan’s workshop against the wolves. They catch one and toss him in jail, but Santa isn’t real pleased that someone is in jail during Christmas. When Chilli and the guards catch another wolf, Santa hears the wolf saying that the pups are crying because their dad is in jail and can’t be with them. This forces Santa to take action. He releases the wolves then talks to Chilli and the Chihuahuas. It’s time they take toys to the wolves’ pups, so they can celebrate Christ’s birth with the rest of them.

This was a cute tale, and will be a favorite to tell to children during the Christmas season from year to year. Plus, it was good story telling, but the illustrations are the highlight of the book. Children will want to look at this book throughout the year as they think about Christmas, and, hopefully, the true meaning of the season, the birth of our Savior. Highly recommended.

Tom Johnson

Author of THE SOUL STEALERS

No comments:

Post a Comment