My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Friday, June 12, 2015

Mack Bolan: "Payback"

“Payback” (Mack Bolan)
By Michael A. Black.
Gold Eagle Books
ISBN #978-0373615711
Price $6.99
315 Pages
Rating 5-Stars

Mack Bolan and Jack Grimaldi are sent to Arizona to look into The Wolves, a biker organization believed to be running drugs, guns, and people across the border. There’s also something going on with a weapons company named GDF that might be supplying the Mexican drug cartel with advanced weaponry. It also might tie in with a couple raids The Executioner had headed into Mexico, where the cartel was tipped off before the raid, and then another team beat the Executioner to the area. Someone in high office might be leaking their movements to someone else.


This was another topnotch adventure of Mack Bolan. This time he may be up against super soldiers; men enhanced with a super drug to give them great strength and speed. Author Michal A. Black has walked the walk, and knows the ugly business first hand. It’s good to see the Executioner series written by someone who has been there and knows the score. Readers who like great action stories with a good plot and interesting characters will find “Payback” an exciting read. Highly recommended.

Tom Johnson

Detective Mystery Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment