My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Friday, June 26, 2015

Edgar Rice Burroughs Hardbacks


Edgar Rice Burroughs hardbacks for Trades & Wants. Now that I’ve started reading Will Murray’s new TARZAN novel, it reminded me that I have some duplicate hardbacks for trade, and I still need quite a few hardbacks in my collection. I need the following Tarzan hardbacks: AT THE EART’S CORE, THE INVINCIBLE, TRIUMPH, AND THE CITY OF GOLD, AND THE LION MAN, AND THE FORBIDDEN CITY, QUEST, THE MAGNIFICENT, AND THE MADMAN. Here are two G&D editions for trade: PELLUCIDAR (1923), THE MAD KIND (1926). Two later G&D hardbacks of Tarzan: TARZAN THE UNTAMED and TARZAN AND THE GOLDEN LION. I need other Burroughs hardbacks, but I would really like to complete my Tarzan hardbacks first.

No comments:

Post a Comment