My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fight Fictioneers V #2


To promote fight fiction, and the FIGHT CARD productions, Paul Bishop and Mel Odom have assembled the quintessential magazine on the new pulp fight genre. Boxing magazines were very popular five or six decades ago, and this new eBook magazine attempts to bring that focus back to the fans of the sweet science.

From the Fight Card team of Paul Bishop and Mel Odom comes Fight Fictioneers Magazines V #2. In the issue, we have interviews with Henry Brown (Tomato Can Comeback), Brian DeVido (Las Vegas Soul), Eric Beetner (A Mouth Full of Blood), Heath Lowrence (Bluff City Brawler), Kevin Michaels (Hard Road), and David Foster (King of The Outback). Also in the issue is The Fight (Book Review by David Foster), Rocky Novelization (Book Review by David Foster), The Fight Comics Review by Paul Bishop), and Facing Ali (Film Review by David Foster). Plus, contains a very informative Editorial by Paul Bishop on fight fiction in pulps, books, and movies. Nicely done, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment