My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Monday, February 2, 2015

The Green Ghost

“The Green Ghost” by Tom Johnson. Another FADING SHADOWS book with Tom’s research into G.T. Fleming-Roberts’ The Green Ghost and The Black Hood, plus “Zero At Midnight” by Ginger Johnson, a look at Captain Zero, a character also by Fleming-Roberts. The cover is by Kevin Duncan. Published in 1991, this was Tom’s initial study of the two characters. The material was later included in ECHOES 30, the 30th anniversary issue of ECHOES, published by ALTUS PRESS in 2012. “The Green Ghost” is available from Tom for $5,00, plus postage. However, ECHOES 30 is the better product for $22.46 at Altus Press www.altuspress.com and Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Echoes-30-Decades-Greatest-Magazine/dp/1618270796/ref=la_B008MM81CM_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1422838714&sr=1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment