My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Monday, June 3, 2013

Tunnel Through Space


“Tunnel Through Space” by Tom Johnson is now out of print, but still available from the author for $16.50, plus postage. Contact fadingshadows40@gmail.com

This is the story of survival at the beginning of the universe. Sucked into a Black Hole, their cargo ship is spit out at the edge of the universe. Crashing on a primitive planet ruled by savages and prehistoric beasts in a binary star system, Captain Lamont Rogers and his copilot, Lieutenant Marsha Tomlison are separated by hundreds of miles in a savage jungle on an alien world, where they must survive deadly peril while attempting to reunite. Each must deal with personal dangers in their own way, knowing they can never return to their home world. But love can be found even on a primitive planet with two suns!

On the heels of his popular Pangaea series, Tom Johnson creates a new world of excitement and adventure as fascinating as any pulp science fiction yarn today. In the tradition of Edgar Rice Burroughs, the author spins a tale of danger, terror, and heroic action, as two people must change in order to accept their new roles on a world teaming with sudden death.

No comments:

Post a Comment