My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Saturday, May 26, 2018

The Red King

The Red King is a free End of the World Book that's a wild roller coaster ride through the flaming heart of the Post Apocalypse! Get it now...


The Red King (Zombie Apocalypse)
By Nick Cole
Independent Publishing Platform
ISBN #978-1522916253
Price $8.00 (Paperback)
Price Free (Kindle)
285 Pages
Rating 3-Stars

“Not My Cup of Tea”

Holiday sobers up after a weekend of heavy drinking to find the world has ended and zombies have taken over. With the city on fire he must leave his apartment and find safety. On the way he meets another man and woman who join him, so it’s their story until Holiday decides to go for more alcohol and leaves an opening for the zombies.

I’m not really into zombie fiction, and this wasn’t my cup of tea, but the novel looked interesting so I picked it up to read. The writing is very good; I just had trouble getting into the whole zombie thing and felt the story dragged too much. However, I’m sure this is a perfect read for the zombie fans, so I highly recommend it to them. The Kindle is free, so grab it while you can.

Tom Johnson
Author of WORLDS OF TOMORROW




No comments:

Post a Comment