My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Red Scream


The Red Scream (Murder Mystery)
By Pietro Reviglio
Kindle BOOFC5OXOO
Price $.99
68 Pages
Rating 5-Stars

“Solving Crimes Just Might Backfire”

Arriving in New York, a young writer rents an apartment in a low rent district, but discovers that the last tenant was brutally murdered. He is advised by other tenants not to rent the apartment, but does. Curious about the murder he investigates on his own.

This is an interesting murder mystery, with a strange twist at the end. This is a good yarn, well written, and with plenty of suspects in the rooming house. So what could go wrong?

The author has a sense of humor that readers will find enjoyable, and the ending will take you completely by surprise. Highly recommended.

 Tom Johnson
Detective Mystery Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment