My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Sunday, January 27, 2013

This Week's Amazon Ratings


This Week’s Ratings

#1) Cold War Heroes 229,537 (NTD)
#2) The Spider’s WEB 229,786 (NTD)
#3) G-Men Companion 302,889 (Altus Press)
#4) Lost Land of Jur 441,730 (self-published on Kindle)
#5) Jur: A Story of Pre Dawn Earth 449,153 (NTD)
#6) Bad Moon Rising 548,959 (self-published on Kindle)
#7) Guns of The Black Ghost 564,351 (self-published on Kindle)
#8) Black Bat Companion 598,864 (Altus Press)
#9) Drums of Jur 684,404 (self-published on Kindle)
#10) The Black Shadow 700,815 (self-published on Kindle)
#11) Echoes 30 708,911 (Altus Press)

Well, after last week’s poor showing of only seven in the top ratings on Amazon, I was surprised to see eleven are back in the ratings this week. A few are added surprises. While going over my Kindle data for the past 12 months, I was pleased to note that all of my self-published Kindle books have sold, but I was pleasantly surprised at which ones had the most sales. Below are my top Kindle book sales over the last twelve months, #1 being the most sales, etc.

#1) The Soul Stealers
#2) Bad Moon Rising
#3) Guns of The Black Ghost
#4) The Black Shadow
#5) Drums of Jur
#6) Lost Land of Jur
#7) Double Danger Tales #64
#8) Hunter’s Moon
#9) The Death Tower
#10) Double Danger Tales #65
#11) Treasure of Jur
#12) The Silence of Death
#13) Queen of Jur
#14) Pangaea: Eden’s Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment