My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Echoes Revisited


Here is the cover we used on ECHOES REVISITED, our 20th Anniversary issue of Echoes Magazine. The cover is by David Burton. We had 100 copies printed at Office Depot in 2002, but only sold a handful, taking a big loss. That means we still have a lot of issues stored. Copies are still available for $20.00, plus postage. Contact me, if interested. And coming very soon, ECHOES 30, the 30th anniversary book of Echoes. This is being published in POD CreateSpace by Altus Press, and well over 300 pages. Everyone is aware of the quality of Matt Moring's books, so the 30th anniversary book will be a must for pulp fans and old Echoes subscribers, as well as the new pulp fans. Lots of in-depth articles and pulp cover scans. More later.
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment