My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke From K.G. McAbee & Tom Johnson

Deposed from her Balkan kingdom, the Spider Lady rules a new kingdom in America. Taking over the New York underworld, she operates from a hidden underground cavern. Those who oppose her are forced into her deadly web. But one man and his fighting team take up the trail to bring justice to the Queen of the underworld. The Shadowhawke!

With the ever-rising cost of pulp-related books, Tom Johnson re-launched his old Fading Shadows imprint to see if it was possible to produce a book for under $10.00. With Gail McAbee’s birthday coming up in November, Tom chose their action-packed pulp story, “Shadowhawke: First Flight” as an experiment. This 128-page (4 x 7) paperback is the result. Printing isn’t cheap, but we’ve eliminated the middleman. With only a few copies ordered for this experimental product, Tom is offering them on a first come basis at $7.95, plus postage. This was not meant for regular sales and is not available on Amazon or in bookstores. Contact Tom at fadingshadows40@gmail.com for ordering information while they last. Available now in very limited supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment