My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Pulp Game Board

Pulp Game Board (23 x 24). I’ve had this board game for over twenty years. Six people can play. My two sisters and their husbands, plus Ginger and I used to meet every Friday night for game night. You will notice The Shadow in the upper left corner, and The Spider in the upper right corner. The Phantom Detective is on the lower right corner, The Phantom (The Ghost Who Walks) is on the lower left corner. Six sets of colored marbles completed the set. I think it was originally called Chinese Marbles, or something like that. My sisters and their husbands are gone now, and there are no other families to join us for game night, so the game board just sits in the closet and grows old like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment