My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

EUROPA EDITIONS Noir November Giveaway

EUROPA EDITIONS is doing an exciting #NoirNovember giveaway of one of their titles, plus a limited edition 10th anniversary tote bag. I will be posting about Noir November on my Blog, PULP DEN and Yahoo Groups. To enter, just comment on my blog saying what you like about Noir Crime fiction.

EUROPA EDITIONS publishes some great books, and I’ve discovered excellent international authors and series over the years.

You’ve read my reviews, now enter to win a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment