My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Friday, November 6, 2015

Cargo of Coffins


Cargo Of Coffins (Adventure)
By L. Ton Hubbard
ISBN #978-1592123520
Price $9.95
136 Pages
Rating 5-Stars

“Great Adventure On The Seas.”

Lars Marlin escaped from Devil’s Island after being falsely accused by a shipmate. Lars had caught Paco Corvino smuggling heroin and turned him in, the wily crook planted the drug in Marlin’s compartment also, and both went to the French island prison. Lars is trailing Corvino now, who also escaped, with plans to kill him, but he ends up as ship captain to a wealthy young woman, whom Corvino plans on capturing for ransom. Marlin can’t tell young Teresa Norton about Corvino’s plans, as the crook holds his escape from prison over his head, but Marlin still plans on murdering him. When Corvino brings four coffins on board from the prison island, with the help of Miss Norton, things start happening that will decide Marlin’s future, and that of the ship and Miss Norton.

This was another exciting yarn from the master storyteller. Highly recommended.

Tom Johnson
Author of THREE GO BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment