My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Thursday, November 12, 2015

ECHOES AWAR 2015

The ECHOES Award for 2015 goes to Ed Hulse. For over 12 years, Ed has edited Blood ‘n’ Thunder, the “Journal of Adventure, Mystery, and Melodrama in American Popular Culture of the Early 20th Century, which is published quarterly. He’s also author of “The Blood ‘n’ Thunder Guide to Pulp Fiction,” a wonderful reference book for anyone wanting to learn more about the pulps. Ed also publishes classic pulp reprints through his Murania Press imprint. His knowledge in the pulp field has often brought him recognition in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment