My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Friday, January 19, 2018

The Power of Loneliness

The Power of Loneliness (Self-Help)
By Joy Kim
Independent Publishing Platform
ASIN # B0782W9ZFP
Price $0.99
57 Pages
Rating 5-Stars

In this self-help book, we are introduced to Narae and a doctor discussing the problems of loneliness. Written is a fiction formula of a patient discussing a problem with her doctor, but offering a guide to help fight against loneliness. It explores how to fit in with others, so that loneliness is not a burden.

Highly recommended for those who may be suffering from the feelings of loneliness. This book will help the reader come to terms with themselves and accept their loneliness as not a problem, but a way to deal with it on a healthy plain.

Tom Johnson

Author of THE MAN IN THE BLACK FEDORA

No comments:

Post a Comment