My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Mimi's Adventure

Ever wonder what it would be like to go on an adventure? 
Well, travel with Mimi as she learns first hand what it's like to head out on an unknown adventure. 
What will she do? 
What will she see? 
And is it everything she thought it would be? 
There's only one way to find out...
Prepare for...Mimi's Adventure!


Mimi’s Adventure (Children’s Story)
By Keith Wheeler
Illustrations by Harry Aveira
Original storyboard by Audrey Snelson
Independent Publishing Platform
ISBN #978-1545198360
Price $9.99 (Paperback)
Price $2.99 (Kindle)
26 Pages (all pages in color)
Rating 5-Stars

“A Fun Little Adventure”

A once upon a time adventure: When a little girl’s doll, named Mimi, wishes upon a star to have an adventure, a balloon appears above her and she reaches for it and the balloon whisked her away to many places. But then she missed her little girl and wanted to go home, and back to the farm.

I love children’s stories, and this one will take children away on a fun little adventure before dreamtime, and surely plant an adventure or two in their little minds. The illustrations are marvelous, and kids will love looking through this book and reading the story throughout the year. Highly recommended for parents to read to their children.

Tom Johnson

Author of THREE GO BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment