My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Nude In Red

NUDE IN RED – new John Raven Beau novel By Oneil De Noux. Cover Art by Vincent De Noux.
Saturday – off-duty NOPD Homicide Detective John Raven Beau spots a long, tall brunette in a short black dress crossing a street just as a bank robber rushes out of a bank. Beau catches the robber and Miss Long-legs-in-a-black dress is there with a Glock in hand. She’s a private eye and cousin of an old friend who warns Beau – she’s a maneater. Beau can’t resist the temptation. Jessie Carini is irresistible and finds Beau hard to resist as well.
Monday – the new superintendent of police has a surprise for Beau, promoting him to Chief Inspector of the new Critical Investigations Unit (CIU) and assigns a murder case with a secret attached. Beau chooses his new partner, Juanita Cruz, and the two tackle a case involving high priced call girls, The Mafia, a Romanian organized crime syndicate and more victims.


No comments:

Post a Comment