My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Murder In One Take

“Murder In One Take”
By April Kelly & Marsha Lyons
Mystery / Humor / Crime
Date Published: April 2012

This is LA, the beating heart of show biz, though, so nothing is as it seems, even Ervansky’s new partner. Ali Garland appears to have been justified in defending herself with lethal force, but could this wide-eyed ingénue be the architect of an airtight double fake? Has she really pulled off the perfect murder? 
Ervansky and O’Brien will only unravel her skein of deceit when they turn to the same Hollywood magic that convinces audiences aliens can phone home, talking clown fish do search and rescue, and every hooker is just a nice girl waiting for the right millionaire. $12.95 paperback from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Murder-One-Take-April-Kelly/dp/061564533X/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1428175930&sr=1-1
I was supposed to review this book, but it was never sent. It does sound like a very interesting novel, though, with crime, mystery, and humor. Be sure and check it out.

Tom Johnson
Detective Mystery Stories


No comments:

Post a Comment