My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Friday, June 28, 2013

Gryphon Double #23


Gryphon Double Novel #23 (2001). I just found a few copies of this rare double novel by me, published by Gary Lovisi’s old Gryphon Double Novel series. A flip-over book in the format of the old Ace Doubles, both stories are by me, and feature my character The Masked Avenger. Gary didn’t edit books back then, so unfortunately there are numerous typos. Copies are available for $11.50 post paid as long as they last. Anyone interested you can contact me at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Crime's Last StandAs a young boy lies wounded in a hospital after gangsters murder his mother, The Masked Avenger trails the gangsters to their hidden mastermind, known only as the Centipede. Can the Masked Avenger survive the final battle with the city's underworld when crime makes its last stand?

Dark Streets of DoomThe Masked Avenger's most incredible adventure! When homeless children begin disappearing from the streets of New York, can even the great Masked Avenger protect those who are left and rescue the missing waifs?

No comments:

Post a Comment