My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Heroes of Ancient Greece

Stories By Tom Johnson, Michael A. Black, Ralph E. Horner, and Ron Wilber

Two of the greatest of the Greek heroes were Hercules and Atalanta, and both have survived in their own identities, as well as being the patterns for many other heroes of print, song, and screen. But no hero has ever achieved the strength of the mighty Hercules. Nor has any arrow ever flown as swift and true as one shot from the bow of Atalanta! Monsters from the land, sea, and moon face our heroes in these exciting pulp adventures!

This volume contains stories by Doc Atlas creator, Michael A. Black, paranormal author, Ralph Horner, and Tom Johnson, author of the popular Jur novels. Fully illustrated by Ron Wilber, including a three page comic by the artist.

If you like your heroes strong, your heroines beautiful, and the action fast, then go no further, this adventure is for you!

Available from NTD and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment