My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Monday, August 10, 2015

Gone Missing

As a skip tracer in training, Joslyn Dimalanta knows she has the skills to track down her missing friend. As long as her friend's startlingly handsome brother, Clay Ashton, doesn't distract her. But then his sister's house detonates—almost killing Clay and Joslyn. Now they realize the harsh reality: they must either find the person after Clay's sister, or face deadly consequences. And the closer they get to exposing the source of the crimes, the more explosive surprises they discover. With every obstacle they overcome, Joslyn finds herself relying on Clay more and more. Still, the peril they face scares her less than the idea of trusting Clay with her wounded heart.

Gone Missing (Love Inspired Suspense)
By Camy Tang
978- 0373676798
Harlequin www.harlequin.com
Price $5.22
281 Pages (Large Print)
Rating 5-Stars

“Fast-Paced, Thrill-A-Minute Action.”

Receiving a Post Card from her friend, Fiona who is in trouble and needs help, Joslyn Dimalanta decides to go look for her. In training as a skip tracer, she has the ability to track Fiona’s movements. But others are looking for Fiona too, and to make matters worse, Fiona’s half-brother Clay Ashton joins up with her, and his good looks just might capture Joslyn’s heart.

Actually, this was light on romance, and heavy on action and suspense. Bombs explode, fists fly, and people are injured. The author is a Christian writer, but doesn’t preach to her readers. Yet her writing clearly shows her Faith, and she’s not afraid to throw a punch. You don’t have to be a Christian to read her novels, but you will admire her for her personal stand, and her ability to tell an exciting yarn. Highly recommended.

Tom Johnson

Detective Mystery Stories

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the review, Tom! I really appreciate it! And I'm so glad you enjoyed Gone Missing!

    ReplyDelete