My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Bronze Gazette #67


The Bronze Gazette #67, July 2013

The latest issue of this great Doc Savage fan magazine has a nice article (with color cover reproductions) about the Doc Savage comic books by Matthew Hood, plus an art portfolio of the fantastic artist, Ron Wilber, illustrated Doc Savage and each of his Fabulous Five. None of this issue to be missed. As usual, this long running magazine continues to bring the best articles and artwork on Doc Savage in the pulp community. Published three times a year at Green Eagle Publications, 2900 Standiford Ave 16B, PMB 136, Modesto, California 95350. $15.00 for three issue subscription in the US. 

No comments:

Post a Comment