My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Monday, April 15, 2013

MUFON Symposium


PLEASE SHARE THIS NOTICE BY POSTING AND SENDING TO
YOUR E-MAIL LISTS! THANK YOU!!!
 
 
  

MUFON
Click here to learn more
Make your reservations now to attend
The Mutual UFO Network's most important
International Symposium to date!

MUFON
JW Marriott_5 Star Resort
Check out this fabulous 5 Star Resort!
 
MUFON 
REGISTER NOW BUTTON
Book NOW and SAVE!
 
MUFON
MUFON
MUFON
MUFON SYMPOSIUM
SOCIAL MEDIA CENTER


PLEASE SHARE THIS NOTICE BY
POSTING AND SENDING TO
YOUR E-MAIL LISTS! THANK YOU!!!

Follow Us OnTwitter  
Follow Us On Twitter!

Facebook Logo
See Us On FaceBook!

YOUTUBE LOGO
Check Us Out On YouTube! 


www.MUFONsymposium.com
  
MUFON
MUFON
MUFON
Attend the MUFON Field Investigation Workshops.
CLICK HERE for more information.
 
SEE A UFO_REPORT IT
MUFON Investigates!
 
MUFON
MUFON
MUFON_For the Benefit of Humanity_Banner
Visit the MUFON Homepage and explore UFO
  Reports and Investigations World Wide.
 
MUFON STORE BANNER
Visit the OnLine MUFON Store for great UFO Themed Merchandise
 
MUFON
MUFON
About MUFON
  
MUFON
262 WILMER AVE #1
Cincinnati, Ohio 45226-1600
513-871-8367
MUFON

No comments:

Post a Comment