My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Friday, May 11, 2018

Guest Author D. R. Perry

Guest Author D. R. Perry

D.R. Perry lives in New England, where all her books are set. Although she's not a native Rhode Islander, once up north she got so inspired she couldn't leave. A wild Northern Muse attacked. D.R. used Typing; it was Super Effective.

D.R. writes all kinds of things. Mostly, they have strange and unusual elements. Not isotopes of Strontium, but speculative fiction; stories that ask "what if?" People seem to like her books. In 2017, A Change In Crime earned a shortlist nomination for Alternate History in the Dragon Awards, a nomination for the McGrath House Indie Author Award in the Historical Fiction category, and an Imadjinn award.

She lives with her husband, daughter, and dog in the Ocean State, which is not an island and not Long Island. D.R. knows that her home state has both things, but isn't defined by them. It reminds her that she's also more than the sum of her parts.







No comments:

Post a Comment