My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Amazon Kindle Ratings


This Week’s Ratings

#1) Bad Moon Rising 224,153 (self-published on Kindle)
#2) Pangaea: Eden’s Planet 369,824 (self-published on Kindle)
#3) Queen of Jur 507,712 (self-published on Kindle)
#4) Drums of Jur 598,674 (self-published on Kindle)
#5) Seven Men of Greed 605,211 (self-published on Kindle)
#6) The Soul Stealers 607,866 (self-published on Kindle)
#7) Jur: A Story of Pre Dawn Earth 606,604 (NTD)
#8) Lost Land of Jur 613,640 (self-published on Kindle)
#9) Savage Land of Jur 619,900 (NTD)
#10) Treasure of Jur 620,044 (self-published on Kindle)
#11) Guns of The Black Ghost 780,216 (self-published on Kindle)
#12) The Spider’s Web 784,665 (NTD)
#13) The Black Shadow 874,384 (self-published on Kindle)

The same books are still maintaining a good standing on Amazon. But it’s easy to see they continue to dip week after week, so I’ve got to make sure the word gets out there. I don’t want readers to forget about my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment