My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Hatteras Island Mystery

Wedding photographer, Misty Gordon, photographs a mysterious man at a late December wedding. He disappears before she can discover his name. Next morning as she walks the beach, she discovers his body floating in the ocean.As Misty summons EMT, the man wakes but has no memory. After he disappears from the hospital, Misty discovers him aboard a million-dollar yacht. As she talks with him, two assassins try to kill them both. Is this a murder for hire, a revenge killing, or a political assassination? Is the man with no memory a drug dealer, an FBI agent, or a billionaire? Can Misty solve the mystery before they both end up in the morgue?


Hatteras Island Mystery (Romantic Mystery)
By Anne Greene
Winged Publication
ASBN 978-1690762157
Price $6.74
130 Pages
Rating 5-Stars

Misty Gordon, the local wedding photographer, notices a handsome man unattended at the latest wedding party. The next day she is walking the beach and finds this gentleman floating in the water. Fearing he is dead, she pulls him from the water. Discovering he is still alive, she begins asking his names, but he appears to have lost his memory. It looks like someone has tried to kill him, and the police is interested in him and the incident. He escapes from their custody, and Misty helps him recover his identity, falling in love with him in the process.

The author sent me a copy of the book for an honest review. Although the man’s name is Quin. A curious note, the pulp character The Black Bat’s real name is Tony Quinn. However, Quin also goes by Captain Hazard, another pulp hero. I was further amazed when his million dollar boat is named The Doctor Is In. I remember an article written on Doc Savage titled The Doctor Is In. Curious there are so many tags to pulp characters. Although the mystery was small, the characters were topnotch, and the story was lots of fun. Highly recommended.

Tom Johnson
Author of THE BLACK BAT COMPAION

5 comments:

  1. Great review! It sounds entertaining. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog to read and really very interesting .I have found so many interesting stuff on your blog, very usefull .
    thank you.
    Also read:-amazon prime video
    amazon prime
    Android Device

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get an ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he missed me so much, Oh My God! I was so happy, and today I am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and I thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and I decided to share my story here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
    He also do the following spell
    Pregnancy spell
    Love spell
    Penis enlargement spell
    herpes
    Winning spell
    His WhatsApp +2348105150446

    ReplyDelete
  5. lidocaine for anal fissure
    are brought about by injury to the rear-end and anal canal. The reason for the injury generally is a solid discharge, and many individuals can recall the specific defecation during which their torment started. The gap might be brought about by a hard stool or rehashed episodes of looseness of the bowels.

    ReplyDelete