My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Friday, December 14, 2018

A Williamsburg Christmas

Christmas 1955 - Trent jilted Holly. Should she give him a second chance? Has too much time elapsed and is too much fire quenched for this romance to rekindle? Holly falls in love with the sights, sounds, and scents of Christmas in Colonial Williamsburg during her first months living there. She’s a widowed mother raising 8-year-old twin boys by working as a waitress in a famous Colonial Williamsburg Inn. Trent disappeared from Holly’s life ten years ago. Now he’s back and wants to marry her. Santa’s matchmakers complicate Holly’s decisions by bringing new men into her life. Will the competition prove too much for Trent?


A Williamsburg Christmas (Historical Christian Romance)
By Anne Greene
Winged Publications
ISBN #978-1720099833
114 Pages
Price $5.97 (Paperback)
Price $2.99 (Kindle)
Rating 5-Stars

Holly is raising her twin boys after her husband dies in a plane crash. She works at Ye Old Queen’s Inn in Williamsburg as a waitress to make ends meet. During Christmas of 1955, the workers dress up in Colonial costume. Her co-worker has set Holly up with a date, and there are men interested in Holly, but she isn’t really interested in dating. Then, to her surprise, an old boyfriend shows up in the band playing at the Inn. Trent was her high school sweetheart, and she thought they were meant for each other, but they lost touch when he left for college, and Holly doesn’t know if he will disappear again. Will Holly find love again?

This is a wonderful romantic story by a Christian author, and her characters look to God for answers to their prayers. Her books are short, quick reads, and always end in a fulfilling commitment to God and marriage. This holiday season read A Williamsburg Christmas and it will touch your heart. Highly recommended.

Ginger Johnson

Author of COWBOY FROM TEXAS

No comments:

Post a Comment