My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Monday, November 20, 2017

War's End: The Storm

In the day after tomorrow, after the socioeconomic collapse of the United States, one young girl fights for survival. Violently ripped from her family, abused and now pregnant, Jess must somehow survive while fleeing those who pursue her. Jess must come to peace with the life growing inside her as she struggles to return home.


War’s End: The Storm (Post-Apocalyptic War)
By Christine D. Shuck
Independent Publishing Platform
ISBN #978-1499170504
Price $9.98 (paperback
Price $ (Kindle)
263 Pages
Rating 4-Stars

“This Could Happen”

The town of Warsend is in the path of a lawless army of violent men, raping and looting as they pass all communities in their path. At Warsend they capture young men for their army and young women for their pleasures. Jess and her brother Allen are among the captured, as is Erin, Jess’s friend. If they are to survive they must escape while they still have their sanity and will to live.

I like the author’s writing, but I must admit this was a horrific tale to follow. There is rape, torture, and vicious killing of the young and elderly. America is under the guns of every vicious would-be army of killers and violent men without humanity that ever played war. They travel with their tent whores – young girls captured from towns they rape and pillage. It’s not a story easily read, but it does serve to show us what could happen in a lawless state of no government or law. The army takes what it wants, and does what it will, and there are no repercussions. Read this book, and appreciate your local law and city government, for without them we would live in a world of chaos. It could happen if we’re not awake and prepared for the eventuality. Highly recommended.

Tom Johnson
Author of WORLDS OF TOMORROW


No comments:

Post a Comment