My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Ketogenic Recipes

Have you tried diet after diet but nothing seems to work? Do you have a tough time sticking to any kind of diet? Would you like to eat more of the “guilty” foods you love and lose weight? Would you like to go on a diet that does not feel like you are in prison or you are punishing yourself? If you answered yes to any of the above, I have some terrific news for you. You can start eating fatty, filling, tasty foods again and not have to worry about all that fat and calories sticking to your gut. 

I know you are looking at your spare tire. You are looking at that flab in your midsection, and you are probably thinking that your spare tire is permanent. Not so. By simply changing the way you eat, you can finally say goodbye to all those pesky extra pounds. I know it sounds hard to believe at this point, but let me tell you this eating plan that I am going to teach you turns everything you have heard or know about weight loss on its head. It really does. In fact, if you stick to this plan, the more fat you eat, the more fat (and I am talking about your weight) you lose.


Ketogenic Recipes (Non-Fiction)
By James Smith
Independent Publishing Platform
ASIN B073S845V3
Price $0.99
102 Pages
Rating 5-Stars

This is basically a recipe book using high fat, moderate protein, and low carbs. This trains your body to use ketosis for your energy needs, turning fats into ketones. There are many recipes included, but being a non-cook, I wouldn’t be able to find my way around a kitchen. However, for those looking for good recipes for healthy eating, I highly recommend you check this book out.

Tom Johnson

Author of HAUNTED RANGE

No comments:

Post a Comment