My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Legends

Some legends live on. Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, Bat Masterson, Billy the Kid, all our legends that will more than likely never die.
But what happens to the ones that do die? The ones who fought for law and order, fighting for justice their own way and yet nobody seems to remember them? Here is a story about them.


Legends (Western)
By Wayne Greenough
eXtasy Books, Inc.
ASIN #B06XFG1WNL
Price $2.99
75 Pages
Rating 5-Stars

“Remembering The B-Westerns.”

The Old West as it was on the screen in our youth. When the Legends rode the west and the good guys carried six-shooters that never ran out of bullets. What a glorious time we had. The author recaptures those times in this tale, bringing us legends like Gun Man, Law Man, and Mask, facing down men as evil as the Clantons at the OK Corral. Law Man was thought to have died in a gun battle, and his body buried, but when the body is exhumed they learn it was not his. He’s still out there, but has lost his memory. Mask, his true love learns that he still lives and goes to him, only to find he doesn’t remember and is ready to kill her. Gun Man has a choice, kill Law Man and save Mask, leaving his back vulnerable to the outlaws, or let Law Man kill Mask while he kills the outlaws. What will his choice be? And who will ride away?

This was another fun little story by the author who brought us “Mask” a few years back. A fun and quick read, and highly recommended.

Tom Johnson
Author of SENORA SCORPION



No comments:

Post a Comment