My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sensing Serafina

Two worlds. His, hers. Poor, rich. Freedom, control. Until her light breaks through his darkness, bringing them together in a sensory overload. Sera and Cal find love in each other despite their differences until a tragic accident leaves them both in the dark. Will they each be able to overcome personal struggles and adversity to find the light within? And is their love strong enough to withstand the dark?

Sensing Serafina (Romance)
By Elisa Ellis
Independent Publishing Platform
ASIN #B01ETWDWFE
Price $2.99
229 Pages
Rating 4-Stars

Throughout the first half of this novel readers are led to believe one thing. Then there is reason for the reader to believe something else entirely. Against all odds, Cal and Sera come together in their belief in each other. Even separated by an accident and Sara’s father, their love and faith allow each to grow and mature into adults who can run their own lives and convince Sara’s father and others of that also.

The story is well written, but the switching from one period to another can be confusing to the reader.  The story is packed with emotion. Highly recommended to adult readers, as the story contains mature language.

Ginger Johnson

Author of THE COWBOY FROM TEXAS

No comments:

Post a Comment