My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Top Sellers This Week

Taking a clue from Barry Reece's listing of new pulp best sellers, I figured I would do the same thing with my books. Hey, Barry has a great idea! Anyway, I thought I should begin this starting with the current status every Sunday (the first day of the new week), and see what my best sellers are. I've sample this over the last few days, and the rating changes by the day, so it's best to just do one check per week, I think. So, with that said, and today being Sunday, following are the ten best sellers of my books on Amazon.

1) The Silence of Death 164,570
2) Guns of The Black Ghost 303,507
3) Echoes 30 335,207
4) Jur: A Story of Pre Dawn Earth 348,162
5) Hunter's Moon 534,371
6) The Death Tower 542,149
7) Bad Moon Rising 671,903
8) Secret Agent X Companion 736,003
9) The Soul Stealers 745,574
10) The Phantom Detective Companion 817,451

Curiously, three of the other Jur novels made a good showing:

11) Drums of Jur 819,017
12) Lost Land of Jur 853,235
13) Treasure of Jur 980,689

Okay, this doesn't look too shabby when you consider how many books Amazon is selling overall. To be even this low on the rating scale is pretty nice. It means that my books are selling, not only my Kindle eBooks, but books from Altus Press and NTD too. I might add that this is the first day The Silence of Death has shown in the ratings. It means that the word is getting out about this one thanks to Ric, Art, and Bruce on The Book Cave, and All Pulp's mention of my Blog a few days ago. Thanks fellas. Right now The Silence of Death is on top!
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment